Free Delivery Over £500
Price match promise
Huge selection of top brands
Terms and Conditions
Westside Bathrooms - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. 'Company' means Westside Bathrooms
2. 'Customer' means the customer of the Company
3. 'Conditions' means the below conditions of sale
4. 'Contract' means any contract entered into for the sale of goods by the Company to the customer
5. 'Goods' means any Goods the subject of any contract and shall include any part or parts of them and materials incorporated in them
6. 'Carrier' the company person or persons with the object of delivering the Goods to the Customer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1: All orders are subject to these Conditions unless otherwise agreed. All goods are subject to availability. If you do not understand any of the following please email us at email@example.com
or telephone 01472 266100
2: These Conditions represent the entire Conditions of sale and nothing shall operate to in any way alter or vary the Conditions without the prior approval of Westside Bathrooms
3: These conditions shall apply to all contracts to the exclusion of all other conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise to the extent as is permissible by law.
4: Acceptance of Goods by the Customer shall be conclusive evidence before any Court of Arbitrator that these Conditions apply.
Westside Bathrooms reserve the right to change the Conditions without prior notice. Customers are advised to check for any variations to the Conditions before an order.
5: If for any reason expected delivery will exceed 30 days from the date of receipt of the order the customer will be informed and given the opportunity to cancel the order.
1: All items sold are brand new products and are supplied complete with the full manufacturer's guarantee.
All images, specifications, and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. All information given to the Customer is approximate and intended as a guide only. We always endeavour to ensure all product descriptions are correct, but we advise customers to seek technical advice from qualified sources prior to ordering products including any installation work that may be required.
1: Please Note: we offer Free Delivery to most parts of the UK when the order amount is over £500.00.
2. All deliveries are dispatched as soon as possible with the estimated delivery time displayed on every product on our website.
3. Some of our products are available for next day delivery, please place next day orders before 3.00 pm to allow our dispatch team time to process and dispatch your order, Orders placed after 3.00 pm, or at weekends, will be processed the next working day. Orders placed after 3.00 pm on a Friday will be processed the next working day (Monday) and delivered on Tuesday.
4. Delivery dates are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries. Please do not arrange for any tradesman to fit any product until all items have been delivered and completely checked.
5. All deliveries are to ground floor access only and kerbside drops, however, it is at the driver’s discretion to help with large items being carried into the property but cannot accept any liability.
6. Claims for non-delivery items must be notified to Westside Bathrooms in writing, email or phone within 7 days of the invoice date.
7. Please check all deliveries for damages or discrepancies within 48 hours from receiving the goods. Claims for damaged goods must be notified to Westside Bathrooms within 48 hours by telephone, email or phone and confirmed within 2 days by e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the courier. Unless we have notification within this time period we have no claim against the courier and therefore we will not be liable for any claim made against our company. Please note that all items must be removed from the packaging and checked within the above time scale, please check all contents.
8. Failed Deliveries - In the event that delivery is missed the courier will "card" your property, this can be used to rearrange delivery with the courier. Should you fail to rearrange the delivery; the courier will return the item to us. In this event, you would incur a failed delivery fee.
Returns & Cancellations
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, excluding special orders and shower spares, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
1. Please note that we cannot accept goods back after they have been installed, (Please do not return items that have been installed as no refund will be given)
2. Returned goods, all customers are protected by a 14 working day online and distance selling law, all non-faulty returned goods will only be accepted for a full refund if they are returned within 14 working days in their original packaging, unused and with all instruction manuals. Please note that any delivery charge that has been made is a separate part of the contract and will not be refunded, it is the customer's responsibility to pay for the collection of returning or collection the items during this 14 day period.
3. To exercise your right of cancellation you must give notice by post, telephone or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of goods ordered and the delivery details, we will then contact you and supply a returns number, please note failing to obtain a returns number before returning an item could result in additional administration charges. Orders can only be cancelled once this cancellation number has been provided, any claims for cancellation will not be entertained unless a cancellation number can be supplied. (PLEASE DO NOT WRITE OUR ADDRESS OR ANYTHING ELSE ON THE PRODUCT PACKAGING AS THIS COULD INVALIDATE YOUR RETURN AND YOU MAY NOT BE REFUNDED.)
We will confirm by email, post or phone that we have accepted your cancelled order and arrange our transport company to collect the goods, please note that a collection charge will be implemented, we will quote this price before we arrange collection, if you prefer you can return the items back to our company but this would be at your own expense. We also advise you to obtain insurance to cover any damages in returning the items.
Please note: If an order is cancelled before you receive the goods and the goods are in transit, the delivery cost that has been incurred from our transport company will be the customer's responsibility, we will inform you at the time of any cost incurred and the amount will be deducted from your refund.
4: Shower spares & special orders are non-refundable
5. Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that returned item(s) reach us in good condition.
6: We suggest that you take out carrier insurance on any items you send back to us.
1: Please check all deliveries for damages or discrepancies within 48 hours of receiving the goods. Claims for damaged goods must be notified to Westside Bathrooms within 48 hours by telephone, post or email and confirmed within 2 days by e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the courier. Unless we have notification within this time period we have no claim against the courier and therefore we will not be liable for any claim made against our company.
Please note that all items must be removed from the packaging and checked within the above time scale, please check all contents.
1. All prices on our website, leaflets and promotional material are in pounds sterling and include VAT at the current rate.
2. Westside Bathrooms reserves the right to change the advertised price before you place an order.
3. No charge is made to the Customer for Credit or Debit Card payments.
4. Westside Bathrooms reserves the right to refuse any order.
5. Orders are accepted on the basis the Customer has read and accepted these conditions.
1. Westside Bathrooms excludes any liability for any claims, loss, damages, demands of any kind whatsoever arising from the use of this website including direct or indirect, incidental or consequential loss, damage, whether arising from loss of revenue, profits or otherwise.
1. All goods supplied by Westside Bathrooms are guaranteed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty provided with the goods.
2. Nothing in these Conditions shall operate to add to vary or alter the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
RETENTION OF TITLE:
1. The Goods shall be at the Buyer's risk as from delivery.
1.2 In spite of delivery having been made property of the Goods shall not pass from the Seller until:
1.2.1 The Buyer shall have paid the Price in full; and
1.2.2 No other sums of any kind shall be due from the Buyer to the Seller.
1.3 Until property of the Goods passes to the Buyer in
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits our website at westsidebathrooms.co.uk we use third-party payment gateway services, Sage Pay and PayPal, we also use Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.
Newsletter and Email marketing
We offer customers the option to sign up and receive newsletters and email marketing for information on new products along with discount vouchers and any offers. Customers also have the option to cancel receiving this information at any time.
Security and performance
Westside Bathrooms uses third-party services to help maintain the security and performance of the Westside Bathrooms website. To deliver this service it processes the IP addresses of visitors to the Westside Bathrooms website.
We use a third-party service to publish our website and we collect anonymous information about users’ activity on the site, for example, the number of users viewing pages on the site, to monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and help us improve it.
People who call our company
When you call and place a telephone order with Westside Bathrooms, any information that relates to credit and debit cards are shredded immediately after the transaction is entered with our 3rd party payment gateway service Sage Pay or PayPal, we never store or hold any credit or debit card information.
Inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for training and fraud prevention purposes – these are processed in Westside Bathrooms legitimate interest.
People who email us
We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt and protect email traffic in line with the government. If your email service does not support TLS, you should be aware that any emails we send or receive may not be protected in transit.
We will also monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
People who use our ‘Contact Us’ service
If you use the ‘Contact Us’ service we will receive an email which contains your name, email address, company name, phone number and the contents within the additional details field. This information will not be shared with any other organisations. All emails are deleted within a 6-month period.
People who use our Live Chat service
From time to time we use a Live Chat service on our website, all correspondence is deleted within a 6-month period.
If you use the Live Chat service we may collect your name, email address, company name, phone number or any other personal details you choose to share with us at the time.
Information We Keep
We have to hold the details of our customers that place orders directly on our website or orders placed over the phone with our sales team. However, we only use these details to provide the service to the person or organisation and will only keep the information for guarantee and HMRC purposes only.
Email addresses of account holders may be used for targeted advertising campaigns, which can include direct emails and targeted advertisements through Google, Bing and social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Facebook.
Westside Bathrooms is the data controller for the information you provide during the process unless otherwise stated. If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information, please contact us on the details at the bottom of the page.
Under data protection legislation, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
Complaints or queries
Westside Bathrooms tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
This privacy notice was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of Westside Bathrooms collection and use of personal information. However, we are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to the address below.
Access to Personal information
Westside Bathrooms tries to be as open as it can be in terms of giving people access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’. If we do hold information about you we will:
give you a description of it;
tell you why we are holding it;
tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request to the Westside Bathrooms for any personal information we may hold you need to put the request in writing to the address provided below.
If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by, once again, contacting the Group Data Protection Officer.
Disclosure of personal information
In many circumstances, we will not disclose personal data without consent, unless legally obliged to do or as part of contractual obligations with our customers (where you are a party to the agreement or service).
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
to enforce or apply our Terms of Service or other agreements or to protect Westside Bathrooms and its customers (including with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction)
to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Legal basis for processing personal information
However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with/involving you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us, our contact us information can be found on at the bottom of this privacy notice.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 19th May 2018
How to contact us
Group Data Protection Officer
34 - 40 Albert Street West
North East Lincolnshire